Preparation for my first critique involved researching various cameras and capture methods, software technologies and planning methodologies and strategy going forward.
Initial investigation included:
- Ladybug3 360 camera tests
- Slow motion tests with JVC HD camera
- Slow motion software manipulation with Twixtor After Effects plugin
- Research of motion controlled timelapse equipment (Dynamic Perception)
- HDR timelapse and workflow with potential use of Ginger HDR for tonemapping
- Timelapse tests with traditional video cameras (JVC HD)
Below is my visual presentation shown at the first critique including initial experiments. Use the arrow buttons to navigate forward and back.